Monday, October 6, 2008

6 month pics


I took these pics the day before Nat's surgery. They are sorta their 6 month pics. Scott bought me this nice camera, and I did the best I could. I took about 600 pics (literally) and got a handful of good ones. So here they are!

Natalie is doing great. She looks as precious as always and is all smiles. I do believe the back of her head hurts her, but she doesn't complain much. Hopefully that will get to feeling better soon. She must be worn out today b/c she has been sleeping forever. I finally got Delanie to sleep so Nat should be waking up anytime now.. and I think I just heard her. I can't figure out how to get them to nap together :)

Anyway, things are going good here. Just wanted to update anyone that reads this that my little girl is doing great! Thanks to those who prayed for us.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Matt and Katie said...

Hold the phone, I had no idea your little Nat was having surgery!!! On what!?! You say the back of her head hurts so what was wrong. So glad that it went well but please tell me these things so I too can be praying...really we just need to get together!!!!!! SOON!!!!!

Susan said...

Yeah.. well her skull fused together in the womb so they had to go in and cut out the bone so her skull could grow w/ the brain. her head as odd shaped. you may not even have noticed it if i didn't point it out. but, the older she gets the worse it would look. also, it could cause pressure and headaches. so.. she had to get surgery. not so fun. she is doing great though. she was just so pitiful w/ this big ol bandage on her head. i would LOVE to get together. i could tell you more about it. it is way too much to type.

Matt and Katie said...

Well bless her heart and yours. So glad it is better, now for the healing. We will definitely get together soon!!! Go get some rest...or at least try to.